Why LED is best for security lighting
If your security lighting is reliant on old technology and lamps, here are a few good reasons why making the switch to LED makes sense.
- LED lamps last longer (even when they are going on and off all the time)
- There is less chance of the light going out and if they are in hard to reach places this will save you having to replace them often
- It’s not uncommon to have a light which has been out for some time before anyone notices – with LEDs you are reassured that your security lights are going to be working for longer
- Built in sensors mean there is less chance of the electrics being exposed to and damaged by weather
- The price of the LEDs has dropped considerably making them more affordable and comparable to the price of older style fittings and lamps
- You’re getting a superior product – LED is the way of the future
- Swapping your existing fittings is a very simple, straightforward process
- Servicing and maintaining LEDs is just as easy (if not easier) than older style fittings
Give one of our friendly, experienced team a call today on 09 414 0030. We’ll be happy to talk you through the best options to suit your needs.